Salesforce Technical Lead
5+ years of Salesforce.com development
5+ years of Salesforce.com administration and customization,
SFDC Administrator Certification
SFDC Advanced Administrator Certification
This is a unique opportunity to take the lead developing some of the top apps on the Salesforce AppExchange.
This individual will be responsible for the day-to-day development and maintenance of RingLead’s Salesforce applications as well as building the next generation of applications. In this role they will develop and continuously improve RingLead’s Marketing & Sales application modules. Furthermore they will act as 2nd Level support to internal and end users.
- Act as the in-house Salesforce/VisualForce/APEX lead and collaborate with business partners to solve complex and critical business issues and enable CRM and sales processes using Salesforce.com platform.
- Develop requirements (user stories) and provide scalable designs for the implementation of additional CRM system functionality.
- Create/change screen layouts, fields, business rules (validations and workflow) to support business requirements.
- Perform analysis, administration, troubleshooting, testing, software and data environment refreshes.
- Manage, package, and deploy software releases to all environments using robust software development lifecycle methodology.
- Evaluate Salesforce.com releases and provide assessment to business for adopting new functionality.
- Partner with global IT organizations to ensure secure and stable system environment.
- Work closely with subject matter experts, developers, testers and business partners.
- Set team direction on Salesforce Applications, resolve problems and provide guidance to members of team.
- May oversee work activities of other team members.
- Adapt priorities to address business and operational challenges.
- Provide thoughtful and thorough support to Top Users to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate ability to influence business teams to maximize the applications being developed, leveraging the best solutions.
- Provide Internal User training for new functionality.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of Salesforce.com administration and customization
- 5+ years working on large implementations of the Salesforce.com application
- SFDC Administrator Certification
- SFDC Advanced Administrator Certification
- Intermediate to expert level of proficiency in Salesforce.com administrative tasks such as creating user profiles, roles, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow rules, validation rules, reports, dashboards
- Strong understanding and experience with data management and relational database design, SQL/SOQL, data formats, table joins, ETL, etc.
- Business analysis skills including ability to convey processes and designs in graphical format
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical deliverables
- SFDC Developer Certification
- SFDC Consultant Certification
- Experience getting a Salesforce Application through security review.
- Ability to execute data loads using the Salesforce APEX Data Loader or other ETL tool
- Agile / Scrum background
RingLead, Inc., a leading salesforce.com partner and leading provider of data quality products and services is looking for someone to lead all aspects of marketing for RingLead, including execution of our go-to-market strategy and coordinating all elements of integrated marketing programs Including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and public relations.
If you’re looking to start a career at a fast-paced, innovative company with loads of opportunity, then look no further than RingLead. We are growing quickly and are always looking for motivated and talented individuals to join our team.
Come work in a fun, collaborative environment with our friendly team of self-starters. We pride ourselves on our company culture and our team-first mentality, and every bit of RingLead is designed to bring out the best in our people.